- It is perfect for doorways, between walls, or stairwells, inside and outside.
- Built with tough partially see-through mesh fabric woven to withstand the abuse of pets.
- No tools needed for installation.
- Lightweight and portable.
Each set contains a woven fabric, two stretchable poles, and four sticky hooks.
🐶How to use:
Unfold the fabric woven
- Stretch two metal posts for the maximum length.
- Put these two poles in the tunnels on both sides.
- Fix the sticky hooks where you install the magic gate.
- Hang the fabric woven on the four hooks.
Customer questions & answers:
1.Question：In order to walk thru the gate how many hooks do you have to unhook, one at the top and one at the bottom? or just the one hook at the top?
Answer：We have ours hooked on one side both top and bottom. The other side just the top, so we unhook the top and swing open to walk in. Since it is wider than the door opening there is no temptation to even try to go in. I have also used Command hooks to save my walls and they hold it fine.
2.Question：will it hold against a large dog jumping on it, or running into it?
Answer：Our magic gate is very good quality and can block the passage of big dogs.
3.Question：Have a 23in door opening will this be too big for my opening?
Answer：No, it works with any size doorway that is smaller than the length of the gate.